Toledo Legal News - Seized Property Legal Notices Details
Seized Property Legal Notices
Notice Content: NOTICE OF PUBLICATION
United States vs John A. Martinez, Case No. 3:05CR781
Notice is hereby given that on November 29, 2006, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Western Division, entered an Order condemning and forfeiting the following property to the United States of America:
A. Assets seized from Antuan L. Wynn:
1. $8,709.00 in U.S. Currency seized from 2406 Murray Drive, Toledo, Ohio.
2. One 14k white and yellow gold special make men\'s diamond charm, total weight 17.10ct seized.
3. 2.22ct. princess cut solid diamond G-SI, clarity enhanced ladies ring seized.
4. Royal Sovereign Cash Counter with UV Counterfeit Detection, Model No. RBC-1000, serial No. K04C06046524 seized.
B. Assets seized from Denard C. Mays:
1. $9,280.00 in U.S. Currency seized from 641 Acton Drive, Toledo, Ohio.
2. Four Davin SS1 Street Spin 22\" chrome wheels w/Pirrelli Scorpion Zero tires 35 series, removed from a 1997 Land Rover.
C. Assets seized from Clint J. McCullum:
1. $4,150.00 in U.S. Currency seized from 7118 Royal Stone Drive, Holland, Ohio.
D. Assets seized from Leroy Riley Jr.:
1. $2,439.00 in U.S. Currency seized from 45 E. Hudson Street, Toledo, Ohio.
E. Assets seized from Jose C. Martinez Sr.:
1. $63,920.00 in U.S. Currency seized from 51 E. Foulkes Street, Toledo, Ohio.
2. Samsung 50\" Plasma television, Model No. PPM50H2, Serial No. T08931HTB00156Z, seized.
The foregoing Preliminary Order of Forfeiture having been entered on November 29, 2006, the United States hereby gives notice of its intention to dispose of the forfeited assets, all seized on June 2, 2005 and presently in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, in such manner as the United States Attorney General may direct. Any person other than defendants Antuan L. Wynn, Denard C. Mays, Clint J. McCullum, or Leroy Riley Jr., having or claiming a legal right, title or interest in the forfeited assets, must file a petition with the Court in the above-captioned action within thirty (30) days of the final publication of this notice. The petition shall be for a hearing to adjudicate the validity of the petitioner\'s alleged interest in the forfeited assets, and shall be filed with the Court at the following address: U.S. Courthouse, 1716 Spielbusch Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43624. A copy of said petition also shall be provided to the Office of the United States Attorney, Forfeiture Division, Four Seagate, Suite 308, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
The petition shall be signed by the petitioner under penalty of perjury and shall set forth the nature and extent of the petitioner\'s right, title or interest in the forfeited asset, the time and circumstances of the petitioner\'s acquisition of the right, title and interest in the forfeited asset and any additional facts supporting the petitioner\'s claim and the relief sought.
IF YOU FAIL TO FILE A PETITION TO ASSERT YOUR RIGHT, TITLE OR INTEREST IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PROPERTY, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THIS NOTICE, OR WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE LAST PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER, YOUR RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THIS PROPERTY SHALL BE LOST AND FORFEITED TO THE UNITED STATES. THE UNITED STATES THEN SHALL HAVE CLEAR TITLE TO THE PROPERTY HEREIN DESCRIBED AND MAY WARRANT GOOD TITLE TO ANY SUBSEQUENT PURCHASER OR TRANSFEREE.
United States Marshall
Northern District of Ohio
1-5 1-19-2007 3Fri