Toledo Legal News - Lucas County Common Pleas Court - Details
Toledo Legal News - Lucas County Common Pleas Court - Details Case: 201104278
- Date Filed: Thu, Jul 14, 2011
- Status:Dismissals/Discharged w Prejudice
- Assigned Judge G Cook
- Complaint: Plff Francesca Gernert, a minor by & through her parents & natural guardians, prays for compensatory damages against defts Flower Hospital, K Franics, RN, & Erick An Jourdain-Moore, RN & David Jackson DO in an amount that will fully & fairly compensate her in accordance w/ all applicable laws. Additionally plffs pray for punitive damages against deft David Jackson DO & for an award of attys' fees. Lastly plffs Jeana Sutphin & Dale Gernert pray for damages against all the defts in an amount that will fully & fairly compensate them in accordance w/ all applicable laws, w/ jury demand.
- Final Judge: G Cook
- Decided : Mon, Aug 19, 2013
- Francesca Gernert a minor by & through her parents & natural guardian, Jeana Sutphin & Dale Gernert & Jeana Sutphin & Dale Gernert
- Flower Hospital & Erika A Jourdain-Moore RN c/o Flower Hospital & K Francis RN, c/o Flower Hospital
- David Jackson DO & Associates in Women's Health
Case details and additional information is restricted to Paid subscribers. Subscribe today.